Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Pause That Refreshes

I know the greasy gears upon which the world turns will pop and lurch and grind, but a combination of work, holiday, vacation and a dire need for professional certification maintenance points renders me unable to post much more before the New Year.

So many deadlines, and, as one of my children enjoys saying, "so few f***s to give."

Unless I change my mind. I know there are movies that need watching.

Thank you to all of my 3 or 4 readers around the globe. I know there are a million similar blogs featuring movies from this century that people actually want to read about, but I appreciate your time and views and comments. Even the "meet Russian wives" sites.

If  you're expecting the world to end this weekend, here's a movie you won't want to waste your time on.

But see The Hobbit. Different tone than the LOTR trilogy, but almost perfect for all except the already lost and damned.

Merry Christmas.

The 73rd Virgin

No comments:

Post a Comment